Author: Leila Tan|2023-7-19
You may have noticed that your hair is getting thinner or falling out more than normal if you have diabetes. This is because diabetes can have different effects on how your hair grows. In this blog post, we'll talk about how diabetes can cause hair loss and what you can do to stop it or treat it.
1. What is central scalp hair loss, and how does it link to diabetes?
2. How does blood sugar control affect hair growth?
3. What does insulin have to do with hair growth?
4. What are some ways to treat hair loss caused by diabetes?
5. Can hair loss caused by diabetes be stopped?